Mother Nature is Medicine

Mother Nature is Medicine
MOTHER NATURE IS MEDICINE. The Creator has given us everything that we need. It is all here on this Earth and in the Universe. It can be found in the Earth, in the Sky, in the Waters, in the Air. Often times, we, as humans, tend to view nature as something that is "apart" from ourselves. We talk of spending time "in nature." We, in a sense, distance ourselves. In reality, we ARE "a - part" as well. The Great Spirit put us here and blessed us and our ancestors with this beautiful earth. Embracing the Creator and the natural blessings is food & nourishment for the body, mind, and soul. Nature is medicine. ~Peace and Blessings~

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bigelow Mint Herbal Tea






 Why do my favorite things have to have an end? I don’t think Bigelow is making my favorite Mint Herbal tea anymore, but I was able to salvage some at a discount/closeout store. This tea really is quite delicious and soothing. It doesn’t need any sugar at all - tasty, but if you’re looking to add something to this, I would suggest honey and fresh lemon. I enjoy drinking this in Autumn and Winter time. I love giving tea as gifts and my friend really enjoyed this tea as well. If I didn’t drink it all up, I would have some now. *Sigh, hurry back to the discount store!

No comments:

Post a Comment